1. We at #europeans want to showcase the best art Europe has to offer, so be sure to submit your best work!
2. Deviation submission is limited to one deviation per week. We make an exception for devMEET photography.
3. Submit your deviation to the right category. For instance, if your art is in the Traditional Art category on deviantART, it should go to the Traditional Art folder in #europeans as well. Miscategorized submissions will be declined!
4. We do not accept works in progress (WIPs).
5. Do not resubmit a previously declined deviation.
6. When using stock in your deviations, ensure you properly credit the original work in your artist's comments.
7. We only accept literature that's either written in English or includes a full translation in English.
Note that due to the size of our group we have to be selective in what we accept, we want to display as much as possible but we also have to consider the effect on all our members’ inboxes.
We want to showcase the best art European deviants have to offer to the community. Multiple operators vote on each submission. If you want to know why your art got declined, please leave a comment on the submission progress and we will be happy to give you critique or feedback. Comments made on our front page will be ignored and hidden.
Please keep in mind that the #europeans staff are volunteers, and do everything they do for the group in their spare time. Due to this, we do not always have enough time to review all incoming art within a day or two. Your submission will always be reviewed, however, so should this situation arise, please remain patient as we work our way through the submissions.
Last updated: July 20, 2011